The time has come to apply for the Agoda Internship, a fully funded internship for international students in 2023 for those candidates who aims to experience the real world as an intern at one of the world’s biggest company named Agoda. Also, apply for OIST Internship in Japan 2023.
So, Agoda is a well-known online travel agency that offers hotel bookings, vacation rentals, flights, and other travel services. They have been known to offer fully funded internships for international students in 2023 and recent graduates interested in gaining practical experience in the travel and technology industry. Further, the annual 10-week paid Summer Internship program at their Bangkok office is designed with undergraduate students in mind, offering ambitious students a chance to work in a world-class, collaborative environment and deliver real business results. Further, apply for Singapore International Graduate Award 2023 fully funded.
Moreover, Internship opportunities at Agoda may vary depending on the company’s current needs and projects. Typical internships could be in areas such as software development, data analysis, marketing, customer service, and more. Candidates from all around the world can apply for this ambitious fully funded internship in 2023 and also offer relocation support. Also, apply for the University of Tokyo Scholarship 2023.
- Type: Paid Internship
- Financial coverage: Fully funded
- Host: Agoda
- Host Country: Thailand
Types of Agoda Internship:
Agoda fully funded internships for international students in 2023 and offers three types of internship
- Summer Internships
- 8 to 10 weeks
- Off-Cycle Internship
- 4 to 16 weeks
- Cooperative Internship
- 4 to 12 months
Benefits of Agoda Internship
- Paid internship
- Agoda also offers work visa sponsorship to help you relocate and settle into your new environment
- It is a fully funded international internship so, every candidate from around the globe can apply
- Agoda gives chance to everyone and considers all the applications. Agoda welcomes all students currently enrolled in a college, university, or graduate program to apply for our internship and cooperative opportunities. All recent grads are eligible for full-time opportunities.
How to Apply
- Firstly, click on Apply Now button below
- Check the types of internship and their criteria
- Then, select one you intend to apply
- Fill out the registration form and apply.