Admission opens for fully funded scholarships in Australia in 2023 at The University of Sydney Scholarship 2023. Every year Australian government provides a lot of fully funded scholarships for international and domestic students in Australia. Australian government research training program RTP scholarship is one of them.
In general, the RTP is a scholarship program designed to support domestic and international students undertaking research-based postgraduate degrees, such as Master by Research or Doctoral degrees (Ph.D.), at participating Australian universities. Therefore, they provide fully funded master’s scholarships in Australia 2023 and also fully funded Ph.D. in Australia for international and domestic students.
So, this time the University of Sydney providing a fully funded Australian government research training program RTP scholarship. The University of Sydney is one of the best universities in Australia founded in 1850 and situated in Camperdown, Australia. Further, The University of Sydney is ranked 28th according to the Global Ranking of Universities. According to the QS World Ranking Of Universities, the ranking of this University is 19th Number. Also, Click here to apply for a fully funded scholarship in Korea
Australian Government Research Training Program
- Degree: Master, Ph.D
- Financial Coverage: Fully funded
- Host University: University of Sydney
- Host Country: Australia
- Deadline: Different for domestic and international students.
The fully funded scholarships for international students in Australia provide various benefits, which may include:
- Free tuition.
- Free accommodation.
- A stipend of 27,596 AUD per year.
- Further, Airfare.
- Medical insurance.
- As well as, Research funds.
- Students from all over the world can apply for RTP scholarships in Australia.
- Further, Bachelor’s degree for a Master’s scholarship in RTP.
- Also, Master’s degree for a Ph.D. scholarship in RTP.
- Previous degree and transcripts.
- CV / Resume
- Further, the Research Proposal
- Acceptance letter
- Two Recommendation letters
- Also, TOEFL or IELTS certificate
How to apply to the Australian government research training program:
So, To apply for the fully funded scholarship in Australia RTP scholarship, you usually need to submit an application directly to the participating university.
- Click Apply Now button below
- Complete application form
- provide all required documents
- Further, submit the form.
Further, To check more opportunities click here.